My sister and I had a discussion about Mum’s birthday present. She suggested on giving Mum a new handphone. But I believed Mum already knew about our plan, so she made it clear that she don’t want a handphone (LOL!) We changed our plan and agreed to get a crystal bracelet for her.
We went to crystal and gemstone shop located in front of Daiso at Palm Square (Centre Point). It is called ‘Crystal Palace’. My sister and I got a brief explanation related to the design, different types of gemstones and their healing properties. We chose a special bracelet for Mum as it was made of different types of gemstones. The end…
Not really… I also got myself a Clear Quartz Crystal bracelet! Okay, I have to admit that whenever I go shopping for others, I‘ll end up buying one for myself too.
A little info about my cute bracelet… Clear Quartz is also known as Crystal Quartz or Rock Crystal. It is a natural form of silicon dioxide and is a 10th Anniversary gemstone.It represents
♥ Harmony ♥ Energy ♥ Healing ♥ Psychic abilities ♥ Clarity ♥ Calmness
Clear Quartz will amplify energy and thought. It absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy. It balances and revitalizes the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes.
For those who want to opt for alternative jewellery, you can try crystal and gemstone jewellery. You will get fascinated by their beauty and meaning ^_^


Crystal and Gemstone
0 comments on "Crystal and Gemstone"
Post a Comment