Oh, how lucky I am. I’m a huge fan of her arts (and her blog too!). I’ve asked her to make students version of her little sleepyheads, and she made this! Isn’t it adorable?
Among His proofs is that He created for you spouses from among yourselves, in order to have tranquility and contentment with each other, and He placed in your heart love and care towards your spouses. In this, there are sufficient proofs for people who think. (Ar-Ruum:21)
If a woman prays all five prayers, and she fasts the month of Ramadhan, and she guards her chastity and uprightness, and she obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the doors of Jannah she wishes. (Hadith)
The best woman is the one that pleases her husband. When he looks at her, she pleases him. When he commands her, she obeys him. When he absents himself, she protects his wealth and his honour. (Hadith)
0 comments on "Little Sleepyheads"
Post a Comment