Sunday, June 15, 2014

Life Career Love

Posted by ♥ wiwi ♥ at 10:27 AM
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
– Helen Keller

Dear readers, I am very happy to let you know that my husband and I are now well settled in our new place. My husband has been so hard working in performing the tasks given to him. I am really proud of him.
As for me, I find myself being more committed and passionate in teaching. Here life is somewhat work oriented and most of our time is spent on school programs, academic development and teacher professionalism. Anyway, I am really grateful and want to make the best of this opportunity.


I tried to write a post every month, but for the last 14 months there has been none. I must be so caught up with my work and missed the chance to update my blog.
I make sure that I will find time to drop a few lines on my blog after this.

0 comments on "Life Career Love"

 

Sunshine, lollipops & rainbows Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting