Sunday, February 5, 2012

Meet Keichi The Menace

Posted by ♥ wiwi ♥ at 7:41 PM
There is a new wabbit in the house!

It’s about time you introduce me here.
A male lionhead wabbit ^_^ We got him on 25th December 2011 at Gaya Street Fair. This little wabbit has a mane of wool encircling his head (just like a lion). I vowed not to buy any more wabbit but I just can't resist this one. He's a total cutie! I named him Keichi because of his small size.

Another beautiful pose from me.
We had him for almost 6 weeks already. His bad habit - CHEWING things! He likes to act sad so that we can get him out of his cage. But once he's outside, he starts running and chewing everything he can find. I nearly fainted when he chewed my student's homework.

Okay, that’s enough. I want to go play now.

0 comments on "Meet Keichi The Menace"

 

Sunshine, lollipops & rainbows Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting